Kelly Green #17
Now is the time to add more of our vibrant KELLY GREEN to your wardrobe or home decor. Try mixing Kelly Green and Forest Green together for a custom take on the emerald green trend.
- Tintex Fabric Dye is an all-purpose product that dyes most washable fabrics (cotton, linen, silk, nylon, acetate, rayon, wool, spandex and viscose).
- Use in any washing machine or try hand fabric dyeing techniques on clothes, home décor items and even non-fabric items (paper, wood, feathers etc).
- Tintex is not for 100% polyester or 100% acrylics as they will dye extremely light or not at all; blends are possible to dye (for example: 75% cotton, 25% polyester)
- Fabric needs clean and preferably wet before dyeing; some dyeing techniques such as using a spray bottle, drizzling or stamping can be done dry (results may vary with each technique, so always test colour, on like or similar fabric, a white paper towel, or even a scrap of the real fabric, before dyeing the entire item).
- Use 1 regular 55g box for 1 pound (454g), of cotton, linen, silk, spandex & viscose; use 2 regular boxes (110g) for 1 pound (454g), of nylon, acetate, rayon & wool; double the usual amount for dark or bright colours.