Fashion Fri - Dye Your Knit
Changing the colour of your sweaters is easy with fabric dye. We have many colour options available, that you can extend by mixing more or less product. To avoid shrinkage, check the care label for your knit, and before starting choose the hand method you want to use.
Imagine what a basic white knit top could look like with bold new blue colour...
Go darker for fall with a rich brown, get a custom colour when you mix black & dark brown dyes together.
Hand Dyeing Tips for Knits
- To avoid shrinkage, make an outline before dyeing
- Allow knit to cool in dye bath until lukewarm, stir constantly
- Thoroughly rinse in lukewarm and cool water
- Squeeze gently, do not wring
- Dry flat after matching pre-dyeing outline